There were no one else accept for those staff of the restaurant nearby sitting together,laughing and gay.I was there alone and still trying to set my mind on how to ignite the flame of love.Nothing can be expected since the scenario can be either positive or viseversa.It can be either a bad reception or strong alliance,In this complication of dilemma,i set my mind on not to face my challenge.I set my foot off away from beach,in such hazy situation i felt terribly bad for not giving it a try,to speak to her.
While walking out from the place i glance at her a few times yet no response at all.Start accepting that i might have no chance to know her,maybe ill give another try.Hopeless as it seems,not quite yet because i might stumble upon her again later.
The night are windy,wind blow breezing through the shore freezing up to the spine while i was walking,the whole things now happens in my thought, i cant stop thinking about her.I stroll back towards my room.The beach and the hotel looks very silent and cold in the night as i looked at it while walking.Sound of nocturnal animal keep playing it melody endlessly.There is a room for internet before the entrance to the block of rooms.
I took peak at the room and it was empty yet everything still turn on.A big sign of the price pasted at the glass door written 10 ringgit per hour.That quite hefty for an hour of connection.It was the tourist place obviously and things were very expensively charged here.I just Grining and murmuring to my self " who's the lucky fool"..
While walking out from the place i glance at her a few times yet no response at all.Start accepting that i might have no chance to know her,maybe ill give another try.Hopeless as it seems,not quite yet because i might stumble upon her again later.
The night are windy,wind blow breezing through the shore freezing up to the spine while i was walking,the whole things now happens in my thought, i cant stop thinking about her.I stroll back towards my room.The beach and the hotel looks very silent and cold in the night as i looked at it while walking.Sound of nocturnal animal keep playing it melody endlessly.There is a room for internet before the entrance to the block of rooms.
I took peak at the room and it was empty yet everything still turn on.A big sign of the price pasted at the glass door written 10 ringgit per hour.That quite hefty for an hour of connection.It was the tourist place obviously and things were very expensively charged here.I just Grining and murmuring to my self " who's the lucky fool"..
No comments:
Post a Comment